June 28, 2013

June Favorites

Bitches, we made it! It's over and I can't believe it. I have no summer feeling, the weather is shitty and I feel like my life is passing by way too fast! But later about that...

June is gone as well which means it's time for another favorites episode. I have been liking only a few things lately but these goodies definitely need to be mentioned! 
As I told you, the weather is cray-cray but I believe there will be some better days so my makeup should be lighter and a full coverage will be suitable only for important events. Today was the last day of school and my makeup was quite heavy but I got rid of it as soon as I got home. 
Enough talking (I say this a lot, right?). Let's see what I've been liking.


So the first thing that was a must have for me would definitely be an eyeshadow from MAC in the shade Top Knot. I mentioned this eyeshadow a couple times so you probably know it. It's a beautiful shimmery bluish black color. It's really pigmented and long lasting - that's why I love it!



Another favorite of my would be a lipstick from Maybelline in Orange Attitude from the Whispers Collection. As you might know, these lipstick are not pigmented but on the other hand they are really buildable. This one can be worn as a soft red lip color as well as a dramatic red lipstick. I prefer the second version, haha!


Moving on to the full face goodie, I've been using this powder like crazy lately! It's from ELF and I'm in the shade Light. It's not the best powder I've ever used but I love using it when I'm not at home since it has a mirror inside. It also has a powder sponge but I never tend to use these.



I'm a huge lipbalm person, I can never leave the house without one in my purse and I recently purchased this one from Essence from their Oz Collection. It's a tinted lipbalm which might be bad for someone who uses only transparent lipbalms. I think it's great to have a colored lipbalm since it gives a fresh and healthy look to your lips!


Moving on to the nails, I've been loving an Essie nail polish in All Tied Up. It's the perfect old pinkish color for your nails! This is the one I used for my vintage rose nails. And you wouldn't believe me, but since this is a higher brand, the quality is just amazing!


Every girls should have a signature frangrance, mine would be Mademoiselle by Chanel. I've been wearing this perfume since 2010 and I still love it to death! It's a 100ml bottle with is enough for a good 6 months and currently this is my 4th bottle. Have you tried this one?



When it comes to the jewelry part, I've been having an obsession over one thing - a bow ring! Mine is from Gate and it's the cutest little thing ever! It's great when my necklace is vibrant and big - that means the ring should be small and handy.



Okay, the beauty stuff is behind us, it's time for the favorite app of the month! Mine was the Beautylish app, avaliable for Android and iPhone users. If you're a beauty junkie like myself and you like to try out new beauty goodies, this is a must have for you! It also gives you some reviews, tutorials and much more!



This would be it for my June favorites. Make sure to tell me something about the things you have been loving, I'd love to know!

Make sure to enjoy the summer vacation, party hard and I'll see you all soon.
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment