June 3, 2013

My WEEK in Pictures (27th May - 2nd June)

Hugs and kisses beauties!
Another week has just started so I'm already kinda late with this post but whatever... Ehhh, I'm here with another episode of My Week In Pictures (is that an episode?).  
I've been through some very exciting moment for the past week so I definitely want to share them with you my lovelies!
I can't believe the summer vacation is right around the corner! I know, I keep saying this but I mean it! I also did a shopping with my mom yesterday and I really did enjoy myself. 

Sunday/Monday

Loving my fashion-related lazy Sunday afternoons.


My favorite outfit for the last week.


Coffee after my part-time job

Tuesday

Getting ready for another tough day.

My makeup looked shitty, my oufit looked shitty...Had a bad day


Nyeehehe this is so me!


Oh, the weather is shitty too!

Favorite combo right now! A red lipstick, dark nails and some jewelry!


Wednesday

The weather was even more horrible on Wednesday but I like this pic so much!


Thursday


Makeup of the day. Loving my new Dior palette.


Friday

Got a present! A color changing mug! Yay


Saturday

I ended up cleaning my everyday makeup goodies! These are the things that I use the most.


Sunday

My favorite part of the week! Loving my new stuff.


Follow me on Instagram HERE

I hope you liked this post. Love you, R





3 comments:

  1. Love this pics.!Nice post :) And so true...weather is shitty-I hate it!Looking forward to summer so much !
    Btw-I like your style.I like your blog.I like your posts.I like your pics. ! Yay i like u Ronnieee:)
    Btw 2 :D -Funny cup with pig haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just made my day! I've heard the summer won't be warm at all, which makes me sad :(
      I'm loving that cup :) Thank you, these kinds of comments always make me smile.

      Delete
    2. Really?You're welcome :)
      And i heard it too :/ I hope this was a lie hah :D :(
      xx

      Delete