June 24, 2013

Mini Summer Drugstore Haul: L'Oreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, Catrice, Essence

Hello cupcakes!
Can you feel this cold weather? I literally couldn't breathe yesterday and now I'm cold! Oh well, since there was no school today, me and my mom went to my favorite drugstore to see what's new. 
They didn't have any good deals, but I bought something anyways (that wouldn't be me leaving with no goodies).

This would be the part 1 of my summer drugstore haul. Let's say there will be more and more posts like this one. 

Okay, so the first thing I grabbed was the Catrice Camouflage Creme/Concealer. I haven't tried this thing out yet but if I do, I'll definitely let you know if I like it or not. 
Another thing I got is a BB Cream by Maybelline. At first I wanted to buy the blue version of it, but they had only this, so I got this. Since summer is almost here, I hope this will be the perfect BB cream for my skin.




Moving on to the lips, I got four beautiful lipsticks as well.
The first lipstick is from L'Oreal in the shade Color Richie. It's a beautiful shimmery brown color. It also smells amazing! Another three lipsticks are from Maybelline in the shade Rubis Diamonds (from their Color Sensational collection), Petal Rebel and Orange Attitude (from their Whispers collection - I got these like two weeks ago, but I thought I could show them , too). They are absolutely amazing! They are also buildable which means you can apply them with less or more intensity. 






I'm not a huge blush person, but I got two blushes - one from Essence in Mission Flower. This is a creme blush which is great during the summer time. The second blush I got is from Catrice in Hali Hai (from the SpectaculART collection) and this is a mousse blush which is also amazing. 





Moving on to the eyes, I got the Scandaleyes Mascara from Rimmel. The only reason I got this, is the big brush - I love huge brushes because they make your lashes long.
Another eye goodie I got is an Eyeshadow Palette from Catrice (Hip Trip Limited Edition). It has six matte pigmented colors - three natural and three dramatic.







Last but not least - I bought a nail polish from Rimmel in Grey Matter. I like their nail polishes because you're goor to go with one layer and they are also fast drying!



I hope you liked this mini haul post. 
There's only one more school week - let's survive it together, haha!
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment