June 26, 2013

OOTD: Vintage, Bows & Stripes

Hello butterflies! Only two days!!! Can you believe it? TWO! Oh well, let's skip to the point. 
It's been forever since I have posted an outfit of the day blogpost. I wanted to keep the page up to date, so  thought I could share with you what I was wearing today.
Some people might think this combo doesn't go together, but I think it's not that horrible (I've definitely seen worse!).




I was wearing some stripped jeggings and a simple shirt with a bow on it. Since the weather is cray-crazy, I paired everything with a cozy sweather.
Of course I needed to have my vintage boots aaaand my favorite crossbody bag right now.







Since the whole outfit thing is quite dramatic, my makeup was soft today, except the lips.
I started off with my Clinique eyeshadow palette, then I added some pink shadow from my Dior palette and a little bit of a brown eyeshadow to the crease. I had to use my new Scancaleyes mascara from Rimmel, it's my new obsession!

For the lips I applied a tinted lipbalm, a hot pink lipstick and they I applied a red lipstick on the top of it.



I hope you liked todays post. I'll see you very soon!
xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. perfect post :))
    so i want to start, lol :D outfit is amazing, i really love it :o and your hair look perfect, i don't know what to say :D and by the way- you really don't need makeup, you're natural beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you're always so sweet, thank you! No way, I wish I was :) xoxo

      Delete