June 23, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 13 - The Makeup TAG

Hello beauties! 
I finally got home from the trip yesterday, I packed everything out and then I fell asleep (of course). I was tired like hell.
Well, anyways - more about the trip later. I've been tagged by D. (make sure to check out her blog, she's amazing) to do the Makeup TAG. The questions are really good and interesting so I thought I could just answer them.
I really hope you'll like this post since I'm a huge makeup addict, haha!



What is the most important makeup item for you?
I can never leave the house without a powder, lipstick and a mascara! So these three goodies are my must haves!

What is the most favorite makeup item of yours?
That would definitely be my NAKED2 palette! I couldn't exist without this thing! It has so many beautiful eyeshadows and you can create so many makeup looks with it.

Would you go out without no makeup on?
Many girls say that they definitely would but I say, that at least a little bit of a good mascara is fine. And besides - I always try new things which means I always wear makeup.

Has your boyfriend ever seen you with no makeup on? Did he like you?
Well, I don't wear makeup while I'm sleeping so I guess he saw me with no makeup on, haha!

How often do you buy makeup?
Everytime I feel like buying something. I never buy something because I need it. That never happens because I already have it at home (and not only one piece of it, haha). I buy it because I want it. Everyone know I'm collecting everything beauty related.

Do you prefer drugstore over high-end makeup?
I love both! Drugstore makeup is more affordable, which is good but on the other hand - high-end makeup means better quality. I'd definitely have less makeup with high quality than more makeup with no quality. 

Do you prefer brushes or sponges?
I own that beauty blender thing but I never use it. I love my brushes!

Do you wear makeup to school?
Of course I do. But my makeup never looks the same twice!

What do you use when you're doing your makeup?
I always start off with fresh and clean face. Then I use my L'Oreal Primer and my YSL Concealer. I don't really wear heavy makeup these days so I apply I little bit of my Bobbi Brown foundation and then I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. When it comes to contouring and stuff, I use my NYC Blush and ELF bronzer. Then I use the Lancome Eyebrow pencil. After I'm done with the face, I move on to my eyes. But there's no current routine for the eyes part since it always looks different. It depends on my outfit.

Do you wear makeup during the weekend?
It depends... Sometimes I do. But today I have no makeup on.

Do you feel ugly with no makeup on?
Well, if I have some makeup on I definitely feel better. 

Do you think you know how to use makeup?
I've been using makeup for 6 years so I think I do.

What does makeup mean to you?
This will sound lame but I feel like I can express myself. It's a different kind of art.

What do you like more - dramatic or natural looking makeup? 
Frankly, I love both! But I prefer something more dramatic a little bit more!

Bright red or nude lipstick?
It depends... If my eyes look dramatic I always go for a nude lipstick. If my eyes are natural, I use a bright red lipstick.

The most favorite makeup brand of yours?
MAC, Urban Decay, Chanel and Dior. When it comes to drugstore brands - Rimmel and Maybelline.

Is there a makeup brand you don't like?
I don't like Miss Sporty. I feel like there's not quality!

What makeup thing you want to own?
I always buy everything I want but right now I really want to buy some Chanel foundation and the Basics palette from Urban Decay.

What are your beauty must haves?
A good lipbalm and  powder. Every girl should have these things in her purse!

What makes you angry while doing your makeup?
Nothing. Everything works for me.



Now I tag all of you to do this! I really want to read your answers!
I hope you liked this post! xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Ronnie :) And thanks for your support :) I am totally happy :)

    ReplyDelete