June 14, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 12 - What's in My Purse?!

Hey cupcakes! It's still Friday but I thought I could just write this post today... 
Oh well, the week is finally over, we can enjoy ourselves during this weekend and then we have only 2 weeks left at school! Isn't that amazing? I'm already excited!
It feels like yesterday when I went to high school for the first time, and now - the senior year is right around the corner! 
Okay, this was totally off the point, sorry!
Anyways - today I have the most requested post for you guys - What's in my purse! People were asking me to do this post so I was like - why not?
I'm an organised person so there's (almost) no mess or trash in my purse, haha! 


I tend to wear a different purse every day so it matches with my outfit and stuff (you know me) but I feel like this purse matches with all of my outfits! 
I got it a year ago from Gate, I hope I'm right and I got it for 22€. As you can tell it's a crossbody bag but it has a little holder thing as well. 

When you open it up, you can see a bunch of things that I always have in my purse. It also has 3 compartments - two on one side and one bigger compartment on the other side.


So the first thing (or things) that I always have in my purse no matter what is my wallet and my agenda. As every living and breathing person out there, in my wallet I carry my ID, money, some gift cards, credit card and just bunch of card that I don't really use.
For the agenda part, well, I couldn't exist without this thing. I always write there my schedule so I don't forget anything!


A makeup bag, sunglasses and some moisturizing hand cream is a must have as well! You know my makeup bag already and you also know what I have in there. My sunglasses are from Oxido (order here) and the hand cream is from Nivea. It's not the best I've ever used but it's quite good and it smells amazing!


Moving on to another must have stuff - my phone and my iPod! I got a new phone like 3 weeks ago, and I must say I really do love it! I used to have an iPhone so it's a huge change for me, but it was worth it!
I'm still an Apple user since I have my iPod, haha! I can never leave the house without this thing. It great for songs as well as for movies! Sometimes I catch up the old episodes of my favorite TV shows during my way to school. 
And yes - there's a nail polish as well. I tend to carry my current nail polish that I'm wearing that day since it sometime chips off and I hate it, so I just apply another coat and the life is perfect again.


You gotta have a fashion magazine in your bag if you're a fashion junkie, girl! It's great to have a magazine in there in general since you never know when you have to wait for someone or so... Right? And plus - Vogue is my favorite!


Last but not least - the things that you always need but they are really boring - some candy or mints, your keys and tissues (especially when you're noise is itchy, ahhh).




Well, this is everything I keep in my purse. Actually not! I always keep in there a water bottle as well as my USB! But I didn't have them in my purse when I was taking the pictures, sorry!
Besides these things, I also carry with me some school stuff too.



I hope you likes this post and make sure to let me know what do you have in your purse! I'd love to know!
Have a nice weekend bitches, R.

4 comments:

  1. I really love this post and your blog, Ronnie ! :) And by the way-I always have the keys, tissues, some magazine and mascara, but I don't use make-up or something, I feel so young yet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T., your comment made my day. Thank you :)
      If you have naturally flawless skin, you don't need to wear makeup. Besides, you don't need makeup - your beautiful in your own way :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD !!! I love this post soooooo much Ronnie :) Really ! ♥
    And in my purse is....
    -Mobile (of course :D)
    -Keys
    -Little make-up bag
    -Wallet
    -Some book
    -Mp4
    Nothing interesting hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for the nice comment :) Well, all these things are must-haves although they are not interesting :) xoxo

      Delete