June 17, 2013

My WEEK In Pictures (10th - 16th June)


Hello lovelies!
The weather is cray cray! Seriously, it can't be any worse... Anyways, another week is behind us which means it's time for another My WEEK In Pictures post.


Last week wasn't really amazing or so... I passed some exams (yay) and totally got wet on Tuesday because it was raining like crazy! I didn't think I'm gonna be sick or so, but I'm (kinda). My nose is really itchy and I had a fever on Thursday. I'm better now. God, that sentence totally reminds me of Pretty Little Liars! And that reminds me of a deal we have with a friend of mine. We have one last exam to pass on Wednesday. We both think we have no chance to pass this one. I was like - if we don't pass this exam, we can't watch three episodes of PLL, haha! It's crazy, now I have to study hard. Oh well, even the best laid plans go awry... or not.

Okay, enough talking, here are the pics.


MONDAY


I went for a comfy yet classy look. Loving my bow ring!


TUESDAY


Had some coffee with my girls. Have I told you that I hate rainy weather?


WEDNESDAY


Would you take some fashion classes at your school? I definitely would, haha!


THURSDAY


You know that I'm obsessed with my NAKED2 palette, but these shades are my ultimate faves - Verve, YDK and Busted!


FRIDAY


I really hoped you liked my 'What's in My Purse' post! I was working hard on this one.


SATURDAY


Guess how I like to spend my Saturday afternoons...


SUNDAY


I hope you liked my post about my ombré hair as well! Actually I think you kinda did, since this post is now the most visited so far. Thank you!


Make sure to tell me how was your week! Thank you for the support guys! I can never thank you enough!
xoxo, R

4 comments:

  1. everybody hates rainy weather -_- i love this time of post :) and your bow ring and purse :) :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little brother actually loves it, haha! He's definitely mad, I know... Thank you! That bow ring is really handy, that's why I love it :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. perfect post,Ronnie :) i hate rainy days, too :/ and thank you for this blog, i always read your posts, they're perfect and i can go to "higher English level" haha :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that my blog helps to improve that part of you as well :) You have no idea how happy I am for that! Well, I wouldn't come this far without you guys, so I should be thanking YOU! :) xoxo

      Delete