June 8, 2013

My WEEK In Pictures (3rd - 8th June)

Happy Saturday bitches!
Another week is almost gone which means it's time for My WEEK In Pictures. This week wasn't really exciting or interesting. I enjoyed myself though! Almost everyday I came home at 1pm which is amazing, since some of the teachers were missing. That was not bad at all! Well, I had some school issues as well.
 I was stuying hard on Wednesday, I was up until 2am, but I think I passed the exam.

This upcoming weekend I have some interesting posts like reviews, OOTDs and even more! Yes, I know - I always keep promising things and then never happens! That must change. Or I should write a list of 'how to stop breaking promises', haha! I will one day, trust me.
I also decided to go public with my blog. Who cares what people think, right?

P.S. - There were no photos on Monday, so I'll just skip that.

TUESDAY


I wrote that these booties are killing me. The heel is super tall but they are comfortable if you're walking on a straight sidewalk with no small rocks.


 Who would ever thought that I love games like GTA.


WEDNESDAY


Oufit of the day. I went for a casual & stylish look.


A friend of my brought this to school, it's a hand cream from Victoria's Secret! I loved the smell of it! Plus it makes your hand super soft!


Makeup goodies I used.


 I was wearing a sock bun and look what happens when I remove it - super cute soft curls!


THURSDAY


I love this dress to death! It's so feminine and girly! I love the sandals as well.


Matching nails of course! I went for yellow base and a green ombre effect.


FRIDAY


Makeup of the day. I seriously love that Dior perfume. Trust me, I used to hate it actually!


SATURDAY


You guys wanted to see my natural hair so many times! Well, here it is - all natural.


My perfume collection. I never get enough.


What nails should I wear on Monday? Let me know!


I really hope you liked this post. I love you.
xoxo, R

4 comments:

  1. OMG you're really Sopaholic or something :D u have a lot of things.wow :O i have the same leggins and i didn't know what to wear with it. you really helped me ! :) perfect outfit and everything,i love it O:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha trust me I'm not, I've seen worse! :P
    Ah girl, I'm so glad I helped :) Thank you so much for the nice comment. This really made my day. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wear that pink one on monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tip, I'll definitely think about it! :)

    ReplyDelete