June 9, 2013

REVIEW: MAC Mini Eyeshadows

Hey there!
 I'm here with my second review (the first one was a review on my Dior Eyeshadow Palette), and this time I have a review on MAC Mini Eyeshadows (1,5g).


Let's begin with the packaging. It comes in a tiny little box and on the front you can see the MAC writing. 
On the upper side it has the name of the shade that it comes in.

This specific eyeshadow that I'm showing you is in the shade Top Knot which a beautiful bluish purple color.

I usually use all the MAC eyeshadows with a base under it. They tend to last all day long. 
They don't crease and you basically don't have any fallouts during the day.

The colors are really pigmented and you're good to go with one layer.



Package quality: 90%
Rating: 100%
Price: 15$ (12€) order HERE
95% would buy again



If you have oily eyelids, this is the perfect eyeshadow for you! They stay put all day with no creasing and you can choose from many beautiful colors!
However, I really don't find these eyeshadows as outstanding as other people say. I've already told you that they are really pigmented and maybe that's the problem. You need to be careful when you're using a brush - make sure not to get way too much product on your brush.



Overall these eyeshadows are quite good... well, they are from MAC. I love the non-shimmery eyeshadows more than the shimmery ones just because you can blend them away a lot easier.

What do you think about these eyeshadows? Definitely let me know.

I hope you liked this post. Have a nice Sunday.
xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Maybe i will buy some of them, thanks for review!

    ReplyDelete