June 7, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 11 - What's in My Makeup Bag?

Happy weekend everyone! I got a few requests to do a What's in My Makeup Bag post.
I personally love these kinds of videos or blog posts so I decided to do my own one. 

I don't keep many things in my makeup bag just because I think it's a waste of time. Sometimes I'm even good to go with a powder, lipbalm, lipstick and a brush!
In case I know that I might need even more things, I'll definitely pack them! 


My makeup bag is from Mary Kay and I got it a century ago from a friend of mine. It's not too big but it's not too small either. 


The first things that you can see when you open it up are lipstick. Many lipstick. Trust me, there's a time when I have only one or two in it! This time I have four!
The first one is from MAC in 'Riveting Rose', Yves Saint Laurent in 'Silky Sensual', Maybelline's Whisper in 'Orange Attitude' and ELF's 'Flirtatious'.



Another thing (or things) I cannot leave the house without is a lipgloss and a lipbalm! The lipgloss part is not really important. 
The lipbalms that I'm currently obsessed with are the Essence's 'Kiss Love Care' lipbalms! They are amazingly moisturizing and yummy!


Moving on to the face part - concealer and powder! The second part is super-duper important! Everytime you feel that your skin is oily or so, you can use a powder and you're top again!
I also carry a brush with me. I never use the sponges that come with powders.
The concealer part is for unique situations (sleepovers, parties, PI lesson...).
The eyeliner is really unimportant but it was in my makeup bag today.



The thing you definitely should have in your makeup bag is a hair tie and some bobby pins! They can be super useful, trust me! 


This is everything I usually keep in my makeup bag. Sometimes less, sometimes more.



Oh well, that's it for this episode of Saturday Randomness! I hope you found this useful!
xoxo, R

6 comments:

  1. Super post a krásne farby rúžov :) Presne ten oranžový Kiss Care Love od essence mám aj ja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vsetky su take iste, len inak chutia :P ale milujem ich. Dakujem :)

      Delete